- Super FAST SSD hard drives at Google Cloud;
- Unlimited 1 Click WordPress Installs;
- LiteSpeed Enterprise Edition;
- CloudLinux controlled environment;
- Imunify360 Pro Active Security
- Full cPanel Access for every account ;
- Clone your website in seconds with 1 click;
- No need for firewall plugins;
- Wordpress multisite supported;
- No need for cache plugins
- 15GB SSD Storage
- 150GB Bandwidth
- 5 Databases
- Daily Backups
- 50 Email Messages Per Hour
- 1 hour Advanced Assist
- 1 Email Account
- 25GB SSD Storage
- 250GB Bandwidth
- 8 Databases
- Twice Daily Incremental Backups
- 120 Messages Per Hour
- 2 hours Advanced Assist
- 5 Email Accounts
- Talk to us about your agency or enterprise requirements.
- Dedicated managed solutions available
- Agency solutions start at under AU$600 per month
- Custom requirements accommodated
AU$585 /monthContact Us
Always Free SSL
Unlimited free SSL Certificates from SectiGo (formerly Comodo CA). Automatically for every domain and sub-domain in your account. No charge, no fuss!
ProActive 360 Security
Imunify360 included with every account as standard with full control via your online control panel (cPanel).
Themes and Pre-Built Websites
Exclusive themes & premium designs from around the web. Over 100 fully functional websites ready for you to take ownership of... update the content to make them yours!
Exclusive G.I.D System
The Just Get it Done System, Exclusive to wpmilk. We can do pretty much anything for you. Update that blog post? Remove a team member? Add that new location? We have you covered.
Clone your site or create a staging environment at no extra charge. One click cloning, backup and restore through Installatron available.
The best cache for WordPress by far, LiteSpeed Enterprise Edition. You can enable disable this as per your preference.
Premium Plugins & Enhancements
ConvertPro, Elementor Pro*, Ultimate Addons for Elementor, LiteSpeed Pro, Imunify360 and many more included free with every account.
Email Done Properly
We not only include the ability for your WordPress install to send email as required for normal operations, but all mail is sent via SendGrid or Amazon SES for the best in deliverability. Another premium extra that comes free as standard.