- It is the customer’s responsibility to keep WPMILK up to date with their contact details.
If the customer fails to do this it could result in expiration of services.
- WPMILK reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its products and servers to anyone.
- WPMILK retains the right to restrict access to any areas or connections within its server or website environments, this includes and is not restricted to WordPress Admin Access, CPanel and FTP.
- WPMILK reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided by WPMILK when WPMILK decides (at its absolute discretion) that the account has been inappropriately used or otherwise abused.
- Individual accounts are to be used by the account holder only. Individual account holders are not permitted to sell, resell, store or give away WPMILK services to other parties.
- All prices quoted are valid for 14 days only from the written quotation.
- If WPMILK does not receive your design brief within a 6 month period from the date of order and deposit paid your account will be suspended. Reopening your account incurs a $95 AUD admin fee. If your account remains suspended for 90 days your account will be closed completely and all money paid and work ordered will be forfeited.
- During the design phase of your project, if you do not sign off your design within a 6 month period, WPMILK reserves the right to suspend your account. Reopening your account incurs a $95 AUD admin fee. If your account remains suspended for 90 days your account will be closed completely and all money paid and work ordered will be forfeited.